As the NBA In-Season Tournament semifinals conclude, fans and bettors gear up for an extensive NBA slate on Friday, December 8. One of the most exhilarating ways to engage with these games is through NBA first-basket scorer bets. Here are the top predictions for Friday’s games, featuring some of the league’s standout players.
1. Devin Booker (+340 or better):
- Averaging over 27 points per game this season, Booker is a dynamic guard and the primary offensive force for the Phoenix Suns. With a consistent track record as a three-level scorer, Booker stands out as a top pick for the first-basket scorer in Friday’s games.
2. Joel Embiid (+425 or better):
- Renowned as one of the league’s premier big men, Embiid dominates the paint and boasts a staggering 50-point performance in his recent outing. With an average of over 30 points per game, he serves as the focal point of the Philadelphia 76ers’ offense, making him a compelling choice for the first-basket scorer.
3. Mikail Bridges (+425 or better):
- Emerging as one of the NBA’s breakout players, Bridges has showcased his scoring prowess by securing the first basket three times this season. With back-to-back 30-point games, Bridges possesses the ability to attack the rim or pull up from deep, establishing himself as a leading scorer for the Nets.
4. Nikola Jokic (+425 or better):
- Widely considered one of the best players in the NBA, Jokic has multiple MVP awards to his name. With six first-basket achievements this season, Jokic’s multifaceted skills make him a steal in this market. Betting on Jokic to extend his first-basket tally is a sound investment at these odds.
5. Luka Doncic (+425 or better):
- A high-volume shooter and a key playmaker for the Mavericks, Doncic consistently delivers impressive performances. With a recent 40-point game and a knack for breaking the 30-point mark, Doncic’s ball-handling prominence positions him as a strong contender for the first-basket scorer in Friday’s matchups.
As the NBA action unfolds, these predictions offer insight into potential first-basket scorers, adding an extra layer of excitement for fans and bettors alike.