WNBA: Dallas Wings vs LA Sparks match preview prediction


The games are stacked up high for the fans to enjoy, as the WNBA returns for another weekend. The Dallas Wings will take on the Los Angeles Sparks at the College Park Center on Friday night.

The Wings are hoping to rebound here after a minor decline for the hosts in recent games, while the Sparks need some significant victories to remain competitive in the competition. The head-to-head record and the odds clearly show that Dallas will dominate the proceedings and that their opponents face a monumental challenge.

Recent Form

The Dallas Wings, who started the season on a winning streak, now seem sort of stuck which has significantly slowed down their momentum. Before it turns into a slippery slope for the giants, they need to recover that lost form. They defeated Sparks and Fever in their last 5 games, but they lost to teams like Lynx, Mercury, and Dream. This suggested that they were dropped to third place in the standings with a 45 percent winning rate and an improbable 4-6 home record.

The Los Angeles Sparks, on the other hand, haven’t had any luck on their side and, after two months of the season, they’re back in trouble. In spite of their seven victories in 18 games, Los Angeles’ team has struggled with a 3-4 home record and a 4-7 away record. They battled hard but fell short in their most recent game against the Las Vegas Aces, losing 73-79.

Head to Head (Last 3 Years)

Matches: 7: Sparks: 3 Wings: 4 Draws: 0

Match Prediction:

The Dallas Wings are clearly in the lead in this competition, while the Los Angeles Sparks have a lot of ground to make up, according to both teams’ records this season. The FiveThirtyEight has agreed, assigning the hosts a 63 percent chance of winning and the Los Angeles-based team a 37 percent chance.

According to Oddschecker’s outright predictions, the Los Angeles Sparks are the ninth-favorite club to win this year’s title with odds of 150/1, while the Dallas Wings are now ranked seventh with odds of 90/1.

Elijah Brown
6'4 Former High School Basketball Player. Love the gym Sand and Beaches is where you find me in my free time! BLM!

The Top 12 NBA Undrafted Players can Showcase Their Exceptional Form in NBA Summer League

Previous article

FIBA 3×3 Complete Schedule and Upcoming Events after the Recently Concluded Crelan FIBA 3×3 World Cup 2022

Next article

You may also like


Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

More in WNBA